Do you want to remove blackheads from your face or perhaps from other areas of the body? Although it seems simple, we must always take into account a series of recommendations, so that one of eliminating ourselves, we do not have any type of marks. Today is the time to say goodbye and forever, because we have all those steps and tips that you were looking for so much.
Blackheads are the result of clogged pores, due to both the oil on the skin and the dirt that accumulates. in her. So it is something of the most common and that we can find throughout our lives. But they already have their days numbered and in a natural way, always protecting our skin, which is the most important thing. Shall we start?
Table of Contents
- 1 How to extract blackheads
- 2 How to remove blackheads from the face with home remedies
- 3 How to remove deep blackheads from your face
- 4 How to remove blackheads from the face with baking soda
- 5 How to close the pores on the face
- 6 How to remove blackheads on the nose
How to extract blackheads
First of all, we are going to see how to extract blackheads with products that we all know. Because we know that with them, our skin will also be cared for. If you have preferred to take this route, surely you will already have a facial cleanser at home, which you can find in perfumery and beauty stores or supermarkets. Because in addition to cleaning the skin with water, this type of product will leave us a deeper clean, emphasizing the larger pores. You just have to do a light massage all over your face and you will say goodbye to even the most intense dirt. Clean the skin every day, is one of the most important steps!
The next step, after cleanser, it's the facial toner. Thanks to it, we will be able to close the pores, which is another of the fundamental parts of our cleaning. In addition, it leaves the skin even, smoother and more cared for from the first application. As a third step, we will say that once a week it is convenient to apply a mask. Since in this way, we will control excess oil and this will indicate that the pores are cleaner. As we can see, these are three steps to follow in our beauty routine. As such, you always need to be consistent to see great results sooner.
How to remove blackheads from the face with home remedies
Moreover, if you prefer home remedies to remove blackheads, you are also in luck. Because with them, we will be able to say goodbye to these impurities, while we will be saving a good pinch of money. To all this is added that skin care will be in good hands, since as we say, when we use natural ingredients, it could not be otherwise. Do you want to know which are the most effective for cleaning pores?
Honey and cinnamon
As we well know, honey will leave us with a totally soft skin, but in addition to this it has antibacterial properties, which is essential in this case. With three tablespoons of honey and one of cinnamon, we will have a perfect mixture. We will put it on the skin to be treated and leave it for half an hour. If you have time, it does not matter if you leave it something else, it will even be more beneficial. You can do it every night.
While it is true that it is a staple food for our beauty, in this case it was not going to be left behind. To remove blackheads is great and for this, you need to beat an egg white well (or two if it is for the whole face) and add a few drops of lemon juice. Mix well and apply it to the face. Remember that all the remedies we do with lemon should always be carried out at night, because if the sun hits us it could cause spots.
To prepare this new idea, you need a heaping tablespoon of powdered gelatin. The best thing is that it is without flavor and you are going to add another tablespoon of milk. You put the mixture to heat in the microwave, but only for a few seconds without burning. Then, you will apply on the face and wait for it to dry. Once dry, when removing, you will see how the dirt remains in the gelatin in a very simple way.
Whenever we talk about home remedies, steam baths could not be missed. Since without a doubt, they are one of the most recommended, since open pores and facilitate cleaning them, in a deeper way. To do this, you need to heat water in a large container. You can also add eucalyptus or mint. When you see that there is enough steam, you should bring your face closer to it. Of course, try not to be too close to avoid burning yourself. Cover the head, so that the steam concentrates on your skin. This will make the heat slightly dilate your pores and then it will be easier to clean. Something that you will do with clean hands and with the help of a cloth or cotton.
As we know, oatmeal has numerous properties and among them it is exfoliating and absorbs dirt like no other ingredient. So we had to prepare our home remedy with oatmeal. To do this, we need oatmeal and a little water to mix everything well. We need to get a dense paste, so we will add more flour or more water depending on how we see it. Then, we apply it on the face and we just have to wait until it is completely dry. Then, you just have to remove and wash carefully.
How to remove deep blackheads from your face
It is true that sometimes, we leave them a little longer and in the end, we see that removing blackheads becomes a whole Odyssey. Because nothing is as simple as it seemed to us. This means that we are talking about some deep points. As well, one of the best ways to say goodbye is to apply a moisturizer that you have from your hand or petroleum jelly on them. You let it act while you shower with hot water, avoiding pouring water on the blackheads, we simply need steam.
Then, Take a sponge or washcloth and gently exfoliate the blackhead area. Finally, when we have the pore enlarged and the blackhead a little softer, the best thing in these cases is to try to remove it with a machine called a blackhead vacuum cleaner. They have a small size, and you can take them with you wherever you want. They are also easy to get and there are really cheap prices. At the end, you just have to wash the area well and that's it.
How to remove blackheads from the face with baking soda
If you doubt, sodium bicarbonate is another of the home remedies that we have, in addition to being economical and effective. But in this case we have set it apart because it has several ways of using it and you can start with any of them. Remember that it is not an ingredient that we are going to use frequently, nor will we use too much.
- Mix 15 grams of baking soda with 30 ml of water to form a kind of paste. We will apply it on the skin, let it rest for about 4 minutes and remove it with water.
- For this mask we are going to mix 30 grams of bicarbonate with the same amount of sugar, and if it is brown much better and about 100 ml of lemon juice. Apply it and let it rest for about 10 minutes and then also remove it with water.
- Make a mask with 15 grams of bicarbonate and 15 ml of milk. In this case, we will apply it with a gentle massage to remove it after it, without having to wait any longer. Since the ingredients will soak into the skin with the best of results.
How to close the pores on the face
We are constantly looking at how to clean the pores. But after that we know that We are left with a new task, which is to close or minimize the pores of the skin. Do you want to know how you can see your face more evenly? One of the tips so that we can see a result quite quickly is to take an ice cube, wrap it in a cloth and pass it through the open pores. Remember not to stay more than 10 or 15 seconds and that you can repeat the process twice a week.
Plain yogurt also works perfectly. To do this, just we have to apply a kind of mask with yogurt, wait about 7 minutes and remove with water. Surely in nothing, you will see how your pores are closing much more than expected!
How to remove blackheads on the nose
Like the rest of the face, it is true that to remove blackheads on the nose, we can follow the advice or home remedies that we pointed out before. But there is always someone else that becomes basic for an area like this:
- Exfoliate the nose with brown sugar: Sugar is a perfect exfoliant and as such, we are going to mix it with a few drops of olive or almond oil and massage the affected area. Leave for 15 minutes to take effect and remove with water.
- Hot honey: We mentioned it before, but with an ingredient like honey, we have endless solutions and this is another one. In this case, it is about heating a little honey, make sure it does not burn when using it. Apply it on the blackheads and wait for it to dry, about 15 minutes. Then remove and you will see how the dirt goes where it came from.
- Vaseline: Apply a layer of petroleum jelly on the nose. Heat some water and wet a towel or cloth with it. It is time to put said towel covering the nose and the petroleum jelly. Now you just have to wait for the heat to go away. Because it means that the pores have opened. It is time to take some disposable tissues and clean the impurities well with them. Sure in some areas you must press, but all the dirt will come out without problem.
- With salt: Do you know how to remove the points from the nose with salt? Well, it is another of the remedies that could not be missed. You have to mix fine salt with toothpaste, the same amount of both ingredients. When it is well mixed, it is time to apply it through the nose and massage for a few minutes and then remove with water.
Have you already tried any of these remedies? Well, it is time to take the step.