Who doesn't feel like trying these almond cookies with chocolate filling? Do not get carried away by their image, their simplicity is not incompatible with the pleasure of dipping them in a glass of milk or coffee at breakfast or snack. Although you can also do without the accompaniments.
These chocolate filled almond cookies they are very simple. Don't be scared by step by step! It is as easy as mixing the different ingredients and then separating the dough in two to get the almond base of the cookies and the chocolate mixture in the center.
It will not take you more than 30 minutes to make and prepare them the little ones at home can help you. Most of them like to get their hands dirty and in these it is necessary to do it to shape the cookies. Will you dare to do them? If you like almond cookies, try these too with apricot jam.
- 140 g. almond flour
- 50 g. whole oatmeal
- 85 g. almond cream
- 60 g. raw honey
- 35 g. extra virgin olive oil
- 12 g. pure cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 g of chemical yeast
Step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C with heat up and down.
- Sift the flours and reserve them in a bowl.
- In another bowl whisk the wet ingredients: egg, honey, olive oil and almond cream.
- Then incorporates chemical yeast in these wet ingredients. Then add the sifted flours (reserving a tablespoon for later) stirring until you get a dough.
- Transfer 1/3 of the dough to another bowl and integrate cocoa into it.
- In the other bowl, with the remaining 2/3 of the dough, add the reserved tablespoon of flour and mix.
- Then divide each dough into 14 balls.
- Assemble the cookies. To do this, take a ball of almond dough and flatten it. Use it to wrap a cocoa dough ball with this.
- Then place the ball in a lined baking tray and flatten it slightly.
- When you're done with all the balls bake for 12 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Once done, take them out of the oven and let them cool on a wire rack.