Salads are always a great option to complete our meals, that's why at Bezzia we try every month to add a new one to our recipe book. This week we bet on a warm smoked salmon salad and cooked potato, perfect for this time of year.
This is a salad very simple to prepare, especially if you advance part of the work. Cook some potatoes and eggs while you prepare a Sunday meal will cost you nothing and you will appreciate it during the week, when you can prepare this salad in five minutes. You will only have to give the potatoes a golden touch before incorporating them.
We have combined the salad with a rice whose recipe we will share with you over the next few weeks. But let's focus on the salad; a strong salad to which you can add, if you want, some green leaves. Do you dare to try it?
- 1 large potato
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
- 1st cherry tomatoes
- 1 small avocado
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh rosemary
Step by step
- Boil the eggs in plenty of water for 10 minutes. Afterwards, cool them in cold water and let them cool before peeling them.
- Peel the potato and cut it into 2-centimeter cubes, approximately. Cook in plenty of salted water for 10 minutes or until tender. If you are not preparing the salad immediately, cook the whole potato without peeling and cut the cubes on the spot.
- While the potato is cooking, mix in a bowl or salad bowl cherry tomatoes cut in half, smoked salmon, chopped boiled egg and diced avocado.
- When the potatoes are ready, brown them in a pan with a pinch of oil and a few leaves of rosemary. Add them immediately to the salad afterwards.
- Dress the salad warm smoked salmon and potato cooked with olive oil and lemon and serve.