Every time we go out we ask ourselves the same question and each time we end up wearing anything, after having tried on all your wardrobe.
It is not necessary to have an immense wardrobe to be able to combine with a certain style and elegance, but a little common sense and accept that there are certain clothes or colors that suit us better than others.
- If you like blouses or shirts with flowery or striking motifs, you should combine them with plain pants or skirts, in colors that match any of the ones in the shirt or blouse.
- Although it is a rule, it is better to buy little and good than a lot and bad. Poor quality garments lose their color after a few washes, as opposed to higher quality garments that last much longer as new.
- Choosing which color suits us is easy, you have to bring the garment close to your face and see what the result is. Combining them is not difficult either, for example, the colors range from the “garish” range, through pastel colors, to black and white, classics par excellence. It is important never to combine two very strong colors, in that case you have to choose the combination with black or white or one of the same range but lighter.
- The accessories They are essential to give one image or another. We do not need to overdress ourselves with jewelry, otherwise we will look like a Christmas tree. If we go out at night, a small necklace will be enough to match a bracelet. If we decide to wear rings, one is enough. The earrings will match the necklace or choker and, if they are long, it is better if the neck adornment is not ostentatious.
- Shoes are a very important complement to a good dress. Now we can choose from a huge variety of shoe styles, flat, wide, narrow or stiletto. The important thing is to combine them well with the type of clothes that we are going to wear.
After everything seen, it will not be difficult to make an evaluation of what is in our closet and everything that needs to be renewed or preserved. However, regardless of the advice it may give you or the fashions, it is us and our style, and being faithful to it we must choose those garments that best suit us because of their color, cut or fabric.
Be the first to comment