Do you know how to make up green eyes? They are one of the most sensual and passionate looks. It is true that within it, we can also find various shades of green, but still we leave you the best tips so that your eyes intensify even more.
If you see that you try but do not get the expected result, We will give you the best ideas so that you can get the most out of your look. Makeup is always our best ally for all moments of the day, night and to help us intensify what we want and hide what we don't. Let's get down to business!
Table of Contents
How to do green eye makeup step by step
Eye makeup is always one of the processes that we love to do. But it is true that it does not always fit as we would have dreamed. In this case, we are going to leave you with a step by step that will take you very little time, so, let's get to work!
- Preparing the skin is essential. Therefore, remember to apply a little moisturizer to your face and after it, your chosen foundation or makeup for the occasion. When it comes to talking about the eyelid, there are also some primers that are perfect for shadows to grab more color and last longer.
- Now you must choose at least two shades of the same shadow color. The lightest we will go over the entire mobile eyelid and blend well.
- With the darker color we will give it more depth accentuating the end of the eye that goes towards the temple and also applying it on the part of the fold. But yes, in this last area we will blur it so that there are no lines.
- The closer we get to the tear, the lighter the color will be, so we let it be more intense at the other extreme that we have mentioned.
- When you have the shadows applied, it's time to opt for an eyeliner. It can be pencil or liquid and with it we will draw the upper line, close to the eyelashes.
- In the part of the tear we will give a touch of illuminator. Very little, just a small point so that our eye lights up twice.
- At the end, nothing like applying a little mascara to give more volume to the eye.
What color eyeliner for green eyes
As an eyeliner, you already know that you can get it both in the form of a pencil, liquid or gel. It is true that we must always follow our comfort. Although in gel we will always have to blur it slightly so that it is not so marked. But that is already to everyone's taste. What you do is that you stay with the colors that stand out the most to know how to make up green eyes.
The black color will give it a lot of intensity and is perfect if you have opted for a 'Smokey Eyes'. That smoky style that will be the star of your best nights and important events. While if you want more naturalness, you can always opt for the green eyeliner that emphasizes the look. Another one of the eyeliner colors that you cannot miss is brown. Blues or grayish tones are not recommended.
Green eye shadow colors
How to make up green eyes and what shadows are perfect for them? Surely on more than one occasion you have asked yourself this, well, we will tell you that it is true that this eye color can carry shades of different colors and tones. But we want them to shine even more and for that reason, nothing like the golden tones, where the browns go are one of the great ideas for your eyes. But also pink is another of the best allies and purple. But it is true that the latter is always on everyone's lips. Not because it is not a perfect tone but because it is difficult to combine it in a more natural way.
How to make up green eyes for a party
- You will apply a light gray shadow all over the eyelid.
- You can make the contrast with a shade of aubergine color or darker gray. This will go to the outer corner of the eye and up to the middle of it, blurring it well.
- From the middle of the eyelid towards the tear duct, the color becomes clear again. With a touch of illuminator in the tear.
- Pass a clean brush to blend the entire eyelid well, avoiding creases.
- Line with a dark shade and apply mascara.
Now you know how to make up green eyes so that you take it into account in your next meetings.