If I told you that you can make this dessert in 10 minutes, would you believe it? This cup of chocolate, cream and peanut is a great alternative when we have guests at home. We can leave the chocolate base made and add before serving the rest of the ingredients.
How much will it cost you to prepare these glasses? About 10 minutes. Then, you just have to let them cool to room temperature or keep them in the fridge if you are not going to eat them that same day. The chocolate mousse It is very soft and can be served alone, but the cream and peanuts contribute to making this dessert more round.
The interesting thing about adding peanuts in this dessert is the salty contrast that these contribute to the dessert. And the crunchy touch in the case of roasted peanuts that are used as tops. But if peanuts aren't your thing, feel free to add a few shavings of chocolate, cocoa or cinnamon on top of the cream.
Ingredients for 1 glass
- 200 ml of milk or almond drink
- 9 g. cornstarch
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 10 g. pure cocoa
- Whipped cream
- Peanut butter
- Roasted peanuts
Step by step
- Put the first four ingredients in a bowl: almond drink, cornstarch, sugar and cocoa. Then, mix with some manual rods until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Take the bowl to the microwave and heats up for a minute at maximum power. Then remove and stir with the rods before putting it back in the microwave. Repeat the operation as many times as necessary now with strokes of 30 seconds until the mixture thickens. In my case it was 4 minutes in total.
- Once I have thickened pour the mixture into the glass and let cool to room temperature.
- When the cocoa mousse is cold, decorate with whipped cream, a few threads of peanut butter, cinnamon and roasted peanuts.
- Enjoy the glass of chocolate, cream and peanuts for dessert.