Today we invite you to prepare an irresistible sweet at Bezzia. A brownie cheesecake with dulce de leche and cinnamon or what is the same, a dessert with a layer of brownie and another of cheesecake topped with dulce de leche and cinnamon. A bomb!
It is not a light dessert, of course. But if you want to give yourself a sweet treat, it is, without a doubt, a great alternative. Doing it, in addition, it will not take you long, and you will not need many utensils for it; A blender, a few bowls to mix the ingredients and a 20 × 20 cm mold will suffice.
You can finish this sweet as you like. We have added fudge and cinnamon but you can do without these ingredients and get that marbled effect simply with the brownie batter. Or you could forgo the marbled affection and include some nuts. The important thing, beyond the varieties that you introduce, is that you preobéis!
For the brownie
- 245 g. dark chocolate
- 185 g. of butter
- 3 eggs L
- 155 g. brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 125 g. Of flour
- A pinch of salt
For the cheesecake
- 225 g. cream cheese
- 60 g. white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- Dulce de leche
Step by step
- Begin by preparing the brownie. For it melt the chocolate with the butter in a bowl to microwave blow. Heat for 30 seconds at maximum power, stir and continue heating in strokes of 20 seconds until the chocolate is well melted.
- After beat the eggs by hand without incorporating too much air into the mix.
- Once shaken add the sugar and vanilla essence and mix with the rods.
- Then incorporate the chocolate mixture and butter little by little and without stopping to stir.
- Finally, add the sifted flour and salt and mix until integrated.
- Pour the brownie batter into a mold 20 × 20 cm lined with greaseproof paper, reserving 3 tablespoons of dough in a cup. Smooth the surface.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Now prepare the cheesecake. To do this, beat the cream cheese for 2 minutes. Then add the rest of the ingredients and beat again until integrated.
- Pour the cheesecake batter about the brownie.
- Now, place the reserved brownie batter and a little of messy sweet milk here and there. Then sprinkle a little cinnamon.
- Take a knife or skewer stick and create drawings on the cheesecake layer.
- Finally, Bake for 40 minutes.
- Once done, let the caramel and cinnamon brownie cheesecake cool to taste.