How many recipes with zucchini have we proposed this summer? And today we add one more to our recipe book, this Scrambled eggs with potatoes and zucchini with prawns which few will be able to resist. And the seemingly simple dishes are the ones that we often enjoy the most.
This scrambled eggs with potatoes, zucchini and prawns doesn't take 10 minutes, but it won't make you lock yourself in the kitchen for an hour either. Be that as it may, the result is well worth it and that is the combination of the baked potatoes with the sweet onion, the tender zucchini and the salty prawns added to the creaminess provided by the egg, make this dish a choice of ten.
You can serve it with lunch, accompanied by a salad or at dinner as a single dish. Is a different and attractive way of presenting zucchini with which I think you can convince even the most reluctant to this vegetable. Will you prove it?
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 potatoes, peeled and sliced (max. 4mm).
- 1 white onion in julienne
- 1 medium zucchini thinly sliced
- 120 g of peeled raw prawns
- 3-4 free-range eggs
- Salt and pepper
Step by step
- Cut the potato slices in half, in half moons, and sauté in a large skillet until almost tender, stirring frequently so they don't burn / stick.
- Then add the onion and sauté a couple more minutes before adding the zucchini slices cut in half, in half moons, like potatoes. Sauté the whole until the zucchini is tender.
- While the zucchini is cooking, in another pan with a little oil Brown the prawns.
- When the zucchini is tender, season, add the prawns and mix with a spatula.
- Finally, add the eggs, break the yolks, stir and curdle to taste.
- Enjoy the freshly made scrambled eggs with potatoes and zucchini with prawns